SUGRU – GREAT, SPECIAL ADHESIVE
Hack the Stuff You Already Have – Don’t Toss It Out
Sugru is the adult play dough that fixes stuff you love.
Invented by a Materials Scientist
One day a scientist said to herself:
After a lot of inventing, tweaking, testing, perfecting, crying, eating cheese sandwiches, she came up with this material that looks like modelling clay, and yet it is so much more than that.
Sooo durable, completely waterproof (even in sea water) and impervious to extreme temperature (from -60°C to +180°C), Sugru is set to become a household name alongside Sellotape, Super Glue and Blu-Tack.
It’s even SFDW – safe for the dishwasher.
- Something broken
- Several minutes of OCD (it helps!)
- Dexterity (or a child/monkey to do your bidding)
- Adhesive works great on all kinds of surfaces
- Holds up well in extreme situations..
- …but isn’t permanent – you can remove it once it’s hardened and start all over
- Satisfied customers in 6 of the 7 continents of the world
The accolades are all true. We’ve used Sugru at the Professor Blue World Lab Headquarters and we love it.
Sugru is so much of a Phenomena, that it qualifies as a Mahna Mahna, taxonomically-speaking.